If I don’t buy these now, I will die.
So much love right now
Fav arms and abs workout
Love this and also a great shoulder and back workout :)
“Girls develop eating disorders and self-image problems before drug or alcohol problems. Nevertheless, there are drug and alcohol programs in almost every school, but no eating disorder programs. Societal pressures to be thin are rising, however, research for eating disorders continues to be under-funded and insurance coverage for treatment is inadequate.”
- 1970 - Average age of girls starting to diet was 14
- 1990 - Average age of girls starting to diet fell to 8
- 2009 - 3-6 year old girls start to worry about being fat.
this is soo important and so sad at the same time! everyone is beautiful, no matter what shape or size you are!
I found an old diary of mine, from when I was 9, and how even then I didn’t feel good enough, and thought I needed to loose weight. It’s horrible that girls even younger than that, now, are thinking those same things.
17The jump rope can be a great cardio exercise if you know how to jump rope properly. Not only does jumping rope help you burn a ton of calories and improve your speed and quickness, it’s also cheap and you can do it just about anywhere.
Below I have 7 tips…
100 CALORIE MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
adapted from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
- 1 cup nonfat or low fat milk, dairy or nondairy
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup all purpose flour –OR- whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spritz them lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together milk and vinegar. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, applesauce, and vanilla. Pour in the now curdled milk and mix all ingredients well.
Stir in dry ingredients until just combined. The batter will be thin and wet, similar to a runny pancake batter. Divide it evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake for about 18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing to cool completely.
Nutrition for 1 cupcake (unfrosted):
Calories: 108.7, Fat: 0.6g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 15.4mg, Carb: 29.7g, Fiber: 1.2g, Sugars: 20.5g, Protein 2.2g
High Intensity Workouts with NO Equipment
2) Bodyrock Fierce Friday Workout
3) Bodyrock Amazing Abs Workout
4) Bodyrock 600 Rep Fat Burner
5) Bodyrock Run the World Workout
6) Bodyrock Hot Attack Workout
7) Bodyrock 4 Minute Workout for a Busy Day
8) Bodyrock 6 Minute Workout
9) Bodyrock Butt and Fat Loss Workout
10) Bodyrock Yeah Workout
Even if only for four minutes - make those four minutes count.
Push yourself. Intensity > Time.
Healthy Yet Very Edible Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe!
Tired of healthy recipes that taste like bathroom cleaner? Yeah, me too. This banana chocolate chip muffin is so delicious that you won’t believe it’s made from mostly healthy ingredients. I made this today and my mom and dad loved it. Plus it doesn’t have obscure ingredients. Yay :D Yields 12 muffins at 100 calories each.
3 small ripe bananas, mashed
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar (you can use less if you’re not a sweet tooth OR substitute for a low-calorie sweetener)
1/3 cup applesauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup white flour
2/3 cup whole grain flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (try dark chocolate if you can)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend together sugar and greek yogurt until smooth. Add the applesauce and egg, and blend again. Finally, add in the mashed bananas. Blend away!
3. In another bowl, mix together white flour, whole grain flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Blend the flour mixture into the banana mixture one half cup at a time. Make sure to blend thoroughly.
5. Add in the chocolate chips
6. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes. They’re done when you can poke them with a toothpick and nothing sticks on!